Sunday, August 29, 2010

Srini's Marriage Reception on 30th Aug 2010

Dear Friends,


Yesterday I went to Srini's marriage reception. It was the wonderful moment. I met my school/College/Area friends all together. I will not forget this occasion in my life time. I met Sathish, his wife and his 2 kids, I met Hemalatha with her husband, I met Abu with his wife and Babu, I was expecting Sathya and P.M. Prakash but unfortunatley I never get a chance to meet them in the marriage occasion. these people are my ST James classmates. Also I met my College seniors (But friends) Gokul and Umapathy. Also I met Giribabu my classmet in Govt.School and I met Suresh my college and class met in L.N.G college. I went to this marriage with my wife and with my kid.

Regards
Sundar

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sundar... Just now got the Chance to read this post. First hats off for you, bcoz, I got the most of our friends contact & ph numbers through you only. Even though I missed few friends as Ravi, Sathya, Prakash, Prabhu, Chandra Mohan, Bala, Boobalan and so on as even I invited them. Prabhu called and wished me, and unfortunately he was in some urgent work at that time and out of Chennai. Prakash - I know very well he was very busy for his marriage, and I missed his marriage, because I was in Kodaikanal. And I too more happy when I saw everyone of you with your Family & Kids :) I too never forget this :)

    ReplyDelete