Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Long drive to office in Thunderbird..........

It is very nice experience driving Thunderbird in a traffic. I enjoyed my driving today especially in signals. Behind me there was 3 other good 2 wheelers respectively Appache,  Pulsor and CBZ along with my Thunderbird, in fact they violated the traffic and stood behind the stop line. But after the signal lights went to green all of a sudden my bike went at first in a fraction of seconds and all the three bikers were blinking at me.  They tried to compete but I did not give them a chance and voluntarily slowed down my bike and make them go behind me and again in a fraction of second I took over them and stood in the next signal. Again the games started here but this time I did not wait for them at a single stretch I reached my home. Thanks to Thunderbird. It was a nice experience. But I don't want to try this again in my life because I know this is always risk.These guys irritated me since long way and I want to teach them a lesson and did this. But this was very very thrilling experience. What ever bike comes nothing can compete Thunderbird.

No comments:

Post a Comment