Sunday, April 3, 2011

3 days in full happiness

Spending days with friends in the native place, Roaming to various places where I played, where I spent my days  during school and college yes of course the play ground, partying with my police friends, chatting with my classmate (School), eating and sleeping in my close friends home, watching cricket match with area friends, arguing with the friends that Dhoni must have taken the square drive instead of defensing play, fighting with another friend for Yuvaraj to get man of the series, firing crackers, whistling at mid night 1.00 AM after India's victory, riding bicycles on the bumpy and unfinished road (Thanks to DMK and also ADMK - That is the different story will be published in another post).

Wow what an amazing experience!!! waiting for one more opportunity to get the same happiness..... 

1 comment: