Sunday, August 25, 2013

Mistake done voluntarily

I always never prefers taking a Madhuravoil  to Tambaram bypass when I go in a bike especially not in my Thunderbird. But my bad time I took the route last Friday in Thunderbird with my friend Vijay from office.. Luckily I crossed 15 kms. Now my muscle man Thunderbird started giving trouble and on 16th km it stopped. Yes fuel tank is empty, what next we started pushing the 183 kg heavy weight champion. In 100 mtrs we saw an Auto and the driver is ready to take up till Petrol bunk. My friend Vijay volunteered to go with him to get fuel which is 3km's away from the place where my vehicle was stopped .Thanks to the auto driver for bringing back my friend in the wrong way with a fuel. At last I gave food to my muscle man then we started. I know these kind of things will happen, I always advise my friends and I did this on my own.. Because advise is for others only. 

3 comments:

  1. It happens to me as well anna . As a biker we should get in to like this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to me too, but little different. Usual route ponneri to gummidipoondi will be through thachuur but i thought of to choose puduvoil. In mid way my bike was puncher and we struggled a lot to clear the situation. It taken almost 2 hours. Horrible and i forget to inform i went with my wife. Now you can imagine my situation once i reached home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes correct as a biker this situation, we have to accept....................
    Tube puncture is something we can't predict, but Fuel level is much predictable. Known fault..

    ReplyDelete