Saturday, March 5, 2016

one of the lucky day

Lucky day...... One day in a last week after when I took my new honda dio... Petrol total dry when I come to hasthinapuram bus stand from my home which is nearly 1 km from my home. Luckily Kesavan my son's school van driver came in that way and picked my son Bharath and he dropped him in his school. I kept my bike in a near by coffee powder shop and went to petrol  bunk petrol in Kumaran kundram which is again a km from where i parked my bike by walk because I did not get any lift or auto or bus. After I reached petrol bunk I searched  bottle for almost 15 mins to fill petrol. And last I got a bottle which I can fill petrol for only for 30 rs. Again I reached my bike by walk and took bike to fill petrol in chitlapakkam bp bunk. Again my luck started with no normal petrol there and filled speed petrol for 100 rs. Finally reached home by 9.25. Then had a bath, make up and finally by 9.33 I entered cab. But I didn't made cab to wait for me. Cab came my place and I entered on time and reached office on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment