Friday, July 9, 2021

Bad day for the pet dog from a rude owner.


I went to my wife's school today to pick her and found one dog stuck in between the gates. I tried to push it but failed. Only later I understand it did not stuck but afraid to come out. 
It is not a stray dog, there is belt bukled round the neck. I investigated out side and understood someone came in a car and forced the dog out and left the place swiftly. 
No one noticed who they are nor the car no. I have asked some people out there to check their cctv footage to know who left it.
Is this not a strange behaviour? Whether that Pet is not a part of their family? Will they do this to their own child?
If someone not ready to take the pet till their life time why should they have one? Is it a morale?
Looking at the pet how much fear it has to see the stray dogs. It was so afraid and not even accept the food we gave. By looking at the shivering of the pet, I can easily understand how much fear it has to go out and how much it should miss their family.

I found this pet in 
VGP Srinivasa Nagar, Rajakilpakkam, Chennai, 600073 
Near Ration shop

No comments:

Post a Comment