Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Stress and Medicine

Stress, Sress, Stress!!!!!
Google explain the meaning as "worry and pressure that is caused by having too much to deal with"
I am wondering how a medicine can deal with reducing a pressure?
If I have a problem in office I have to deal with my office to close the issue,  will a medicine solve my office issue?
If I have a problem with family I have to see how I can solve it, no medicine will solve my family issue.
Similarly we need to think how we should reduce or overcome the actual issue to reduce stress.  Rather if we take medicine to control stress or calm the mind, is that not a opium or drug or extacy? 
Are we not damaging our body and mind  by taking these wrong medicines?

I am not a doctor to explain this medically? But as a layman this is what floating in my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment