Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Police outside Chennai city

Except Chennai city all other outside Districts in Tamilnadu has very good physic and workaholic persons in police department I think. 3 days back I saw an incident in Ooty which is worth watching just like an Police action movie.

3 boys went in a bike which is against the law and also they are under aged group to drive 2 wheeler's, so they were caught by police. Then 1 boy from the bike got down from a bike and on a seconds 2 others escaped by going faster.. Here comes the action, the person who got down from the bike put his steps back like a cat and started running from the place like a deer and all of a sudden one police person started chasing the boy, that particular scene reminded me some Police movie in Tamil. In that 100 mtr chase, police person ran like a Lion and his eyes never looked at any other person expect the boy in that big crowd on the whole chasing scene and at-last boy gave up himself to the police person, all this happened in just a 3 mins time. As I was running out of time I just walked away from the place to start my car..

This is just 1 incident which I saw directly but there are many such things happening in all other districts.

No comments:

Post a Comment