Friday, September 11, 2020

internet service providers goes 24/7 support

Wow!!! What a turn around from ACT internet. I raised a complaint in the afternoon around 1.30. They came back to me for a solution around 6.30. But couldn't connect to my system since the system was busy by the time. They told will call me in 10 mins but their 10 mins came 4 hours in their clock it seems. Someone called me by 10.25 at the night to resolve. I just asked them is this appropriate to call to resolve issue by 10.30. He didn't reply anything but just said call call tomorrow and disconnected and I was wondering their courtesy. 
They take our money to setup their business
They increase their customer base with their existing customers. Of course we are getting some service but do we need to get by selling our self respect?
I sometimes wake up in the midnight but I will sleep in some times. But this time I think I went rage because they didn't keep up their word in resolving the issue and they didn't want to feel that they wrongly called at midnight. 
At last I lost my sleep, but one good thing is I watched a movieand slept at 1.30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment