Friday, September 25, 2020

Is CV restructuring plays a major role for interview?

Now a days I am seeing that CV writing is becoming an art. My doubt is does this plays a major role? I think it's just a mode of connectivity between job seekers and a Job providers. My understanding is a job site will have more than 1000 cv's and I don't think recruiters will go one by one to select a Java developers or a mainframe testers or etc. Otherwise none my mainframe tester friends will get a call for mainframe developement. So, they will use some key words to search the candidates.
My take here is if a job seeker puts what he worked without faking sure resume will be selected. Now where is this resume writting coming? Is this really an art? Or a job seeker doesn't know how to write what he worked, so he is seeking a resume writer? Or an interviewer will select a candidate only based on a good looking, sophisticated, designed resume or some other things are expected here? Ok! If resume writers are going to help a candidate in writing resumes, then how come candidate will be judged correctly for his writing skills? Is this not a one way of cheating? And if I don't know what needs to be written in a resume whether I am a good candidate? Seriously doubt what is required here.

Disclaimer: sorry resume writers! I am not a hater 😭. I just wanted to know why is this important to have someone to write for others?

No comments:

Post a Comment