Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Marketing at its best

Today I got a message in whatsapp as "HI" I too replied HI and the conversation went as below and the message was from some random number (RN)
RN: HI
ME: HI
RN: HOW ARE YOU
ME: I AM GOOD. HOW ARE YOU?
RN: FINE.
ME: SORRY, I DIDN'T SAVE YOUR NAME, MAY I KNOW WHO IS THIS?
RN: TOLD SOME NAME AND REIED I AM CALLING FROM HDFC BANK DO YOU NEED ANY LOAN?
After seeing this I got shocked and rest is history. I just pranked the guy about I am going complain for disturbing through whatsapp and going block the no from using whatsapp to anyone. They got panicked and left without responding. Later I admitted I am just pranking and nothing to worry and don't require any loan. And understand that the message was from some DSA
I am just thinking how can I use my resources without getting any of these annoying things. I too do marketting but not directly to the users bit using the social media ads

No comments:

Post a Comment