Sunday, June 27, 2021

Costly or cheap? I am questioning myself

I am wondering whether the cost went high or I am getting old enough to digest the food with high cost from normal hotels? Yesterday I went to one good restaurant to buy a yummy tasty starters. I didn't look at the price menu 1st and only when I was about to pay I looked into the price. It was quite expensive, I didn't bother by coside6the quantity and quality. I paid and took away the food to my home and opened it and there o got a surprising shock.

5 pieces of 2.5 inches height and 1 inch thickness stuff of paneer finger cost 239 RS and 15 pieces os 2.2 inches height and 1/4 inches of thickness stuff of Baby corn pakoda costs 229 RS. With tax I totally paid 516 RS.

It's not a 5 stat or 3 star hotel but a regul6good punjabi resturant but never expected this much price.

516 RS for a 20 pieces of starters. 

Note: I am not a food blogger. But wanted to know this is the expected price or customers are getting cheated?

4 comments:

  1. Obviously, it is too high. May be they are compensating the loss that impacted them during lockdown, unethical..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. I have lost the interest in going to hotels

      Delete
  2. Simple. Purely related on Qd=a-b(P) all business are dried up during pandemic.. better do not walk through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True. I will not take a chance now

    ReplyDelete