Saturday, November 26, 2011

Great escape in rain today

Today was also a horrible day for me and for my Brother In Law (BIL). While we were travelling towards Puzhal on the Ambattur bypass it was a heavy rain and the 1st lane was stagnated with full rain water. And already a truck wax passing on the lane, so I took the 3rd lane where there were no water. I was going in 30 km/hr speed and all of a sudden while we cross the area where there were full of rain water, suddenly our car was spitted with the stagnated water from road and all of a sudden we last our visibility in the car.

Fraction of seconds, I saw my grandfather crossing my vision and the same word came from my BIL also. On no minute of time I thought I stopped my car, but only after I got the clear vision, I realized that I was in a middle lane, I don't know how I came there. Thanks to the lorry driver who came behind me, he just took a right decision immediately and took a right lane and we just missed a great crash. Then we came to normal situation and drove to our home.. Great escape.............Friends take care while you drive on the rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment