Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Worst experience in my 10 years of work life.......

I seriously pity on people who does not know how to react in the corporate world.. Got a very, very, very,,,,,,, worst experience in my 10 years of professorial life. One guy is irritating me like anything in work, damm bull scrap guy. For a simple & simple day to day activities this guy goes on complaining to seniors. It just taking me to my 8th or 9th std class.. Teacher this person is scolding me, teacher this person is not taking me with him, teacher this person is not giving respect to me, teacher this person is doing all the activities, teacher.........!!!!! bull scrap.....

Seriously I don't know how this person survived these many years with such kind of bad attitude........ Not willing to pass his name here, I know for sure from some where this person will come to know about this blog.. At least after reading my blog, if he revisit's his attitude, I will be more happy.

3 comments:

  1. Just relax and make ur work life happy everywhere such guys will be there. I am surprising about ur emotion. I know ur cool person and always make others cool. Just take it as fun in work and sure ur superior won't take this much, may be to change the environment he reacts & by tomorrow just give a small smile to the silly complintant and he may get shy. Wish all the best for ur forcoming work days

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vijay: Thanks,, will do the same

    @Jitto: No way sir.:):):)

    ReplyDelete