Friday, November 25, 2011

Heavy traffic in a Rainy day

OMG, what a terrific traffic in Chennai highways. Horrible day!!!! When ever we start from office around 5.20, at the max I will reach home around 6.00 PM. But today due to the heavy rain and due to that there was a heavy traffic on the road from Ambattur by-pass to Puzhal connecting road. We stood there for more than 45 mins without even moving any inch in the road. After we lost our patience, myself, Bala and Haribabu  thought of walking towards the way to have some tea, but unfortunately again rain started.. Luckily we had 2 umbrellas but we are 3 persons. I stood in the car because I was not feeling good and not willing to go in rain.. They moved for 50 mtrs and unfortunately vehicles started moving. Bala and Hari stopped the  cab on the way and the got into the car. They missed their high tea on the heavy rain. We started and traffic started to get cleared slowly, that was the thing we thought in our mind.

But again after moving 2.5 km's ahead yes the similar way of traffic. Again wasted another 20 mins there and luckily crossed over the traffic and  one by one moved out from the cab on their points. They are so lucky no rain by that time. My drop point came with the heavy rain, I would like to say thanks to my cab driver, he had a umbrella and with that I got down in my home at 7.20 PM. The only thing which got in my mind is China traffic for more than 20 days then I calmed myself.. Yes I am so lucky I was in traffic only for 1 1/2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment